Monday, May 22, 2006

A productive weekend

Knitting during my day-long class turned out to be a great idea. I manged to whip out my fingerless gloves and they only have a few mistakes. The pattern was super easy and was the first time I did a cable-like pattern. Pictures as soon as I can get some batteries for my camera and see if it's working or is going to die on me and piss me off. :op Buying a new camera before my birthday trip in July is SO not on the plan. :op

I attempted to begin a sock but ended up being too tired to pay attention to it. I'm not so sure how much I love the 4 needle process of socks but I'm not giving up yet. :o) Knitty has an article about doing toe-up socks on circular needles and it looks much easier than the 4 needle thing so if I can't get the technique down I may invest in some circular needles for socks. Magic Cast-on for Toe Up Socks

Tis all for now. I should be working on property taxes instead of updating this bad girl. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home