Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Watch me jinx myself...

I think I've figured out the sock thing. I started over last night during Everwood and have the makings of what certainly looks like a sock. :o) Again, no pictures because my batteries for my camera are charging, but hopefully I'll have pix to share soon. :o) I'm still wondering if doing socks on circulars is easier, but I'm determined try both ways. :o)

In other news, I've yet to finish my felted bag off with a strap. hehe... I suck.

But... I can say that Oscar is a very happy camper that Mama is knitting more often. He enjoys stalking my yarn and using those extra toes to try and swipe it from me as much as possible. :o)


Doesn't he have the best paws ever?!
Oscar swatting at his big sister, Kira...

Kira meanwhile is just happy that while Oscar is playing with yarn, he's not chasing after her and she can sit in Mama's drawer. :op

The beautiful Kira

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the extra toes on kitty - my friend has a cat like that and I named her Poly for polydactyl(many digits). Oscar does look like Mandu. Hooray for your socks - I haven't tried the two circ method with socks - dpn's actually feel good to me - Cat Bordhi's Soaring on Two Circulars book is supposed to be the bible of two circ method - you could prob grab it at the Lansing Public Library and LYS usually carry it too. Keep posting on those socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home