Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Picture post

Looks like the camera problem was the batteries... thank goodness. :op I dunno what I'd do without my digital. ;)

Here are the fingerless gloves I made during my class last weekend... One is a little longer than the other, but I don't care cause they're mine. :o)


And here's what should be a toe for a sock. LOL I think I may have gone too far before starting the body of the sock, but we'll see... I'm not ripping this bad boy out again.

Probably won't get much done on the sock tomorrow because I have Ele's after work. (I run a support group for grieving children at an organization called Ele's Place.) Then it's margaritas with the girls afterward before coming home to watch the Lost finale and see who won Idol. :op Maybe I'll knit at lunch tomorrow... I'm taking half a lunch so if I try to read I'll probably just get frustrated when I have to stop reading. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home