Friday, May 26, 2006

Take two

This is a phantom post that originally didn't save but suddenly popped back up out of the blue... forgive the duplicate information...

I ripped my sock out last night and started over. The further along I went the more I decided that it just didn't look right. Still doesn't seem like it's going to be a sock shape some day (are they supposed to look like triangles?) but it looks better than it did before. Plus I like the colors better this time around. I'm using a self striping yarn and the first time I started the sock the toe was yellow, now it's purple and the stripe/pattern is going together much prettier.

Dream Dinners tonight... it happens to be neighbor to Rae's... *whistles innocently and drifts over to yarn store before cooking appointment* I need (yes, I said need) to buy the Mason Dixon book (which I'm doubting they'll have at Rae's since it's selling like mad everywhere) and I still want to buy some circular sock needles for my second attempt at socks. Granted, I don't need them now, but so what? I want them. :) The only problem is that Rae's closes at 6 tonight so if I want to go I have to go straight from work which means I can't go home to change clothes. No big deal I suppose. I have capri's and sneakers with me, I just neglected to bring a tee shirt for some reason. I dunno... I suppose I'll see what mood strikes me as I leave work in 28 minutes. :op Hopefully I-127 isn't horrible or it'll take me an hour to just get to Frandor. Grr... holiday traffic.

I was gunna post pictures the other day of my nephew helping me make yarn balls but I was apparently having a bad techno day because I kept screwing up the post and then just gave up since I was at work. LOL I'll do that this weekend though... they're too darn cute not to share and they're knitting related so they HAVE to go in my knitting blog. *nods*

Tis all for now... gotta pretend I'm working hard for the next 26 minutes. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home