Friday, May 26, 2006

Hmmph

Blogger has been a bastard to me this week. I've had several posts eaten. :o(

So i ripped the sock out and started over. It just wasn't feeling right (even though I haven't a clue what it should feel like) and seemed too triangular to be a sock eventually. The new sock looks a little better, and the pattern of the self striping definitely looks better than it did the first time. (Recall the bright yellow toe in a previous post... ew). Here's what it looks like now...



But here's what I don't get... how does something triangular shapped become a sock? See? Like, is that the bottom of the sock or what?



And because I love these pictures sooooo much I have to post them here... This is my nephew "helping" me make yarn balls last December or January. He was two at the time, he's three now. ;o) I call these "Wesley vs the Yarn."




Hehe... isn't he just delicious? :o)

So hopefully I'll get some knitting in during this long weekend. But for now, I'm going to bed! X-Men tomorrow... woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home