Wednesday, May 31, 2006

For the love of creativity...

Why can't I get someone to pay me to craft? When I was younger I wanted to be Carol Duvall on The Home Show and get paid to be crafty. Now I just want to be me, but be paid to do things I love like kniting and writing and other crafting instead of sitting at this desk all day. *yawn* So freaking bored... I'm sitting here typing a commitment and will think, "Gee... wonder how my sock looks today... I bet it wishes I was working on it..." LOL I'm a loser, I know. ;o)

Anywho... no real reason for posting... just being whiney. :o)

Did I mention I got the Mason Dixon book finally? Yeah I think I did. Must... finish... current... projects... first!

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's the first Mason Dixon Project gonna be?????? By the way, Ms. Maslow is 10, totally insane, is obsessive complulsive (you will never see her without her el tigre, EVER!)but is cute as hell. I haven't touched a stitch since Saturday amd I really do think socks think and wonder where we go when they are left unfinished!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home