Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm back...

I took knitting with me to Florida. My knitting consisted of a few completed rows on a Matrix ribbon scarf that I worked on while it was raining on my birthday. :op My mother rented us a cabana on the lazy river at the resort where our timeshare is and it rained all afternoon *grr* so while we were in the cabana hoping that it would stop raining and were watching the weather channel on tv, I knitted a few rows. Then they cleared the whole area for safety reasons and we left. Lovely. :o) The rest of the week it didn't rain much, but I didn't get any knitting or blogging done. I took my laptop with me, but yeah... blogged once in livejournal. I also didn't manage to find any LYS's in the area. I wasn't with anyone who knits and figured I wouldn't torture anyone with yarn shopping. :o( I planned on getting to the Super Wally World down the road from our resort to see if they had Peaches n' Creme since I can't find it here, but... that didn't happen either. LOL

Despite the lack of knitting and blogging though, my Birthday Trip was fun. I spent 7 days in the greater Orlando area and welcomed my 30th Birthday surrounded by Disney World and goofiness, so it was all good. :o) That would be me on the right with my "Today is my Birthday!" pin on cheesing it up with Mickey Mouse at the Animal Kingdom. hehe...


Garage Sale this weekend, so maybe I'll get some knitting in while we sit around waiting for customers. Oh and I have to take a picture of the yarn holder that I inherited this weekend. It's pretty ugly, but in a cool way. :o) It belonged to my sister-in-law's grandmother so it's very special. :o) And it'll keep the furkids from stealing my yarn as I knit. :o)

That's all for now... work to do. :o)

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! BTW the Diaper Dude can be found at www.diaperdude.com but it's also available at amazon so you can get free shipping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home