Monday, June 19, 2006

Still here

Just a quickie... I'm at work and am up to my eyeballs in crap, so yeah...

My grandpa was in the hospital Tuesday-Sunday, I missed two days of work and skipped out on half of my Saturday class (they're going to let me make up my oral presentation... how sweet of them), but things are getting normalish again. Hospital sitting is good for knitting... I'm on my 3rd block of my Moderne Baby Quilt and I love it. I took a picture but I have to find my cord so I can upload the bad boy online. I've been house/dog sitting for my Uncle since Wednesday so I don't have access to a normal computer actually made in the 2000's that has a card reader. LOL Well, I take that back... I have Warren (my laptop) but he doesn't have a card reader because he's a laptop. But yeah... my aunt/uncle's computer is like circa 1940. *giggles*

Anywho... school is over, except for that pesky oral presentation that I need to make up next week, and the knitting/fiction reading/writing fabulousness has begun. :o)

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Micky said...

Hope everything is ok.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home