Saturday, June 10, 2006

Shoulda coulda woulda

I haven't knitted in almost a week. I've been trying to decide if I should tackle Sock #2, or work on some other project that I haven't given any attention to lately. Then I think, "I really should be working on my paper and presentation for next week..." The result though has been that I haven't knitted or worked on my paper/presentation all week. Yay for slacking!

I did finally finish reading The Da Vinci Code this morning, so now I can see the movie. ;o) Good book but it got a little predictable toward the end. It's kind of sad when I'm able to figure out the password for the keystone before the characters did. LOL But... I liked the book. :o) Hopefully I'll get to see the movie tomorrow.

In knitting news, Threadbare is having another sale. I totally missed the one last weekend because I neglected to check my mail, but I got it this time... I really don't need to buy any more yarn nor do I need to go drifing up and down the clusters of yarn-joy over there but I want to.

What I should do: work on my paper.
What I want to do: go to Threadbare, then go to Starbucks with Warren (my laptop) and write a new chapter of one of my stories totally ignoring my paper.

Will Kellie do what she should do, or will she give in to temptation and engage in yarn, coffee, and fiction? Tune in next time.

lol I'm such a dork.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Micky said...

I loved the book too. I really enjoy figuring out things in the books while I am reading them. Makes me feel like I am almost out there searching for the clues myself. I haven't got to see the movie yet, but I can't wait.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home