Sunday, July 09, 2006

Still here

I haven't knitted in a while. I'm officially done with school though for the summer. I did my make up presentation on Friday ( I had to take an incomplete in my summer class because I missed my presenation when g'pa was in the hospital) and ended up with an A in the class. :o) Now I can guiltlessly knit, write, read, and nap on my free time.

6 days til my Florida vacation for the big birthday. :o) I have tee shirts to make for all of us who are going on the trip. :o) Pictures will eventually be posted. Although I highly doubt I'll get much knitting done down there, I will be taking needles with me and of course will be hitting up yarn shops in the vacinity of the resort. :o) I do plan on knitting a bit today though... I've got to drop my mom and step off at Metro so that means at least an hour and a half of knitting time in the backseat on the way there. :o) I need to see if Spirit allows knitting on board yet... I'd love to be able to knit on the way down to Florida next weekend.

Anywho... since I have no knitting pictures, I'll share one of my famous self portraits. ;o) This would be me at the Lugnuts game on the 4th of July. :o) Ignore the extremely cheesey grin.

And on that note I really need to go to bed so that when it's time to leave for Metro I'm actually awake and ready to go. :o)

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I've flown - it's best to use bamboo or wood-like needles - they don't pick up on the machine and I have never had any problem - I believe plastic is also an option but have never tried it. I knit an entire pair of socks when I went to Belize - makes flying time tolerable. Have a wonderful trip and happy birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home