Monday, June 26, 2006

Another weekend, no post.

I actually got some knitting done this weekend, but still haven't found the time to post any pictures yet. Hopefully tonight though because my Dog Sitting gig is officially over and I'm back home with my kitties and a computer that was actually built in the 2000's. :o)

I've started Block 4 of my moderne baby quilt for No-Name Bay-Bay. 117 more days til I can meet him in person and smootch all over his cute little face. :o) Which also means 117 days to finish the quilt. LOL FYI: For anyone who doesn't know... No-Name Bay-Bay is my nephew. My brother is very weird about names, and won't tell anyone what he wants to name this baby *including my sister-in-law... they agreed with Baby #1 that She would pick the first name for girls, and he the middle name then vice versa for boys... really hasn't worked that way, but whatever... We've got Ravyn (age 6) and Wesley (age 3) so far...* So we call this one No-Name Bay-Bay because Wesley calls him "Bay-Bay." :o) "Him just Bay-Bay, him doesn't have a name..." hehe

And speaking of babies, major congrats to Kristi & her hubby! Triplets! Woo hoo!

I got to love on a 1 week old precious little monster girl last night. My sister-in-law's cousin popped out baby #3 last week and we went to visit last night. She's so freaking cute she made my babymaker hurt more than it already does. I NEED to have a baby! :o)

In other news... 19 days til Florida, and 21 days til the big birthday. :o)

Oh and my Grandpa is doing better. Still worried about him because last I heard he's still having halucinations, but... everything else is doing better.

And on that note, I realllly need to get to work. :o)

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the well wishes - we can lend one out to ya if that babymaker gets to hurtin' again! I wish I would have started the baby version of the log cabin moderne now instead of the big person's version - I feel like I'm never gonna finish this thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home