Tuesday, August 15, 2006

"Loosen up my buttons"

I finally made buttons for my blog. I couldn't decide if I wanted to spend the evening knitting, reading, writing, or sleeping and somehow two buttons came out of it. :o)

The animated pretty one:
Ooh pretty!

And the non-animated plain but still cute one:
Plain Jane

Both can be found in my sidebar too, of course. Use them with joy. :o)

In knitting news... I didn't knit during lunch because I was in a funk and reading sounded better. Tonight I looked around for something to do for my Day of the Dead KAL projects and found a few that might work but haven't decided yet. I also found this and think that perhaps my moderne baby blanket for Devin is going to be backed with fabric in order to make the blanket last longer and cover up the back that I'm not digging so much. Granted, it's more work for me, but I was a quilter long before I was a knitter so perhaps this will be the thing that will open my heart to quilting again, or quilt-like projects. *shrug*

Current knit project:
Devin's Moderne Baby Blanket

Next in line:
Shawl for my baby sister Lou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home