Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Picture post

I promised myself I'd make a freaking post tonight. :o) I haven't done much knitting because I've been tired and lazy and busy, but I have a few knitting related pictures to share.

First to the left, a few of my favorite things. :o) Knitting, Dr. Pepper, my car and my cell phone... all the tools a girl needs to excape from reality on her lunch break. ;o)

Next to the right... Knit Knack Kit. I got a gift card to Barnes & Noble for my birthday and decided to get this kit because it was cute and it came with stuff. :o)

It's pretty cool... it came with circular needles, a couple of stitch markers, a book with all sorts of tips on stiches and how to fix problems in knitting, and then 25 cards with projects on them. What I love about the cards is that they're small enough to take along with you.

Oscar wanted to help me show you the pictures...

I have more pictures but I can't stand blogger's picture posting and I don't want to fight with it anymore.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger aija said...

That's really cute (the kit and they kitty!) I haven't seen it before!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home